Dielectric Class 3 safety footwear provides protection to a maximum working voltage of 26.5kV to EN 50321-1:2018. This new standard was introduced for insulating footwear for live working and published in 2018, replacing EN 50321:1999. Dielectric class 3 safety boots are suitable for use in evironments with a maximum working voltage of 26.5kV.
|Class Rating||Maximum Working Voltage||Withstand Test Voltage||Leakage Current Test Voltage||Maximum Leakage Current|
Workmaster HV3 Dielectric Boot
A Class 3 AC (EN 50321-1:2018) electrically insulating dielectric boot with an integral steel toe cap. The Workmaster™ Dielectric HV3 boot allows high voltage live working at up to 26.5kV with every boot tested at 30kV.
- Lightweight design for increased wearer comfort
- Low temperature flexibility down to -40°c
- Energy absorbing tunnel system in heel and ergonomic cushioning insole for greater wearer comfort
- Cold insulation to EN ISO 20345
Workmaster HV3 Maxi Overboot
An electrically insulating dielectric overboot approved to current European standards. The Respirex dielectric boot provides protection of up to 30kV over the complete boot for over three minutes.
- Ingenious rear entry design ensures the boot is quick and easy to fit and remove
- Ideal for personnel who have to continually enter and exit hazardous areas
- Light weight
- Seamless construction
- REACH Compliant
- Slip resistance performance twice that required by EN 13287 SRA and SATRA TM144 standards