Dielectric boots should be used where there is a risk of electric shock from high voltages. Class 2 electrically insulating footwear is suitable for utlity workers, electricians and telecom live working up to voltages of 17.5kV.
|Class Rating||Maximum Working Voltage||Withstand Test Voltage||Leakage Current Test Voltage||Maximum Leakage Current|
Workmaster Dielectric Class 2 Boot
An electrically insulating Class 2 AC (EN 50321-1:2018) dielectric boot with an integral steel toe cap and vulcanised rubber sole for superior slip resistance. Provides high voltage protection of up to 20kV over the complete boot for 8 hours, and 35kV over the sole for 3 minutes. This boot is suitable for live working up to 17kV.
- 200 Joule Epoxy coated Steel toe cap to EN ISO 20345
- REACH Compliant
- SRC Slip resistance, with SRA performance twice that required by EN 13287 SRA and SATRA TM144 standards
- Fuel and oil resistant
- Greater cut resistance than conventional soles
- Resistance to hot contact 60 seconds 300oC
- Energy absorbing tunnel system conforms to EN 20345 E
- Cold insulation to EN ISO 20345
Workmaster Dielectric Compact Overboot
An electrically insulating Class 2 dielectric overboot approved to current European standards, the Workmaster dielectric boot provides protection of up to 20kV over the complete boot for over three minutes.
- Easy to use front opening & fastening overboot
- Ideal for personnel who have to continually enter and exit hazardous areas
- Single piece injection moulded construction with integral moulded fastener ensures there are no seams or mounting/fastener holes to leak
- No metal fasteners or components used in the construction
- Two button fitting allows adjustment for different calf sizes
- Slip resistant sole in blue dielectric compound
- Fuel and oil resistant shaft and sole
- REACH Compliant