Class 1 dielectric safety boots are suitable for areas with a maximum working voltage of 7.5kV and are available as overboots.
Dielectric overboots are ideal for personnel who have to continually enter and exit high voltage areas. They allow staff to keep their normal safety footwear on and simply slip on additional protection from high voltages when required. The Workmaster™ overboots feature an ingenious rear entry design which ensures the boot is extremely quick and easy both to fit and remove.
The Workmaster™ electrically insulating dielectric overboot is approved to current European standards with a vulcanized rubber sole for superior slip resistance.and provides protection of up to 20kV over the complete boot for over three minutes.
|Class Rating||Maximum Working Voltage||Withstand Test Voltage||Leakage Current Test Voltage||Maximum Leakage Current|
|Class 1||7.5kV||20kV||10kV||10mA (16mA)|
Workmaster Dielectric Maxi Overboot
An electrically insulating Class 1 dielectric overboot approved to current European standards with a vulcanized rubber sole for superior slip resistance. The Respirex dielectric boot provides protection of up to 20kV over the complete boot for over three minutes.
- Ingenious rear entry design ensures the boot is quick and easy to fit and remove
- Ideal for personnel who have to continually enter and exit hazardous areas
- REACH Compliant
- Blue vulcanized rubber sole for maximum grip - 30% better than a conventional safety boot sole
- Slip resistance performance twice that required by SATRA TM144 standards
- Fuel and oil resistant
- Resistance to hot contact 60 seconds 300°C.
For further information on the dielectric overboot visit WorkMasterBoots.com to download certificates and other documentation.